GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE NEGLIGENCE LAWYERS IN ST. LOUIS
Attorneys Pursuing Claims Against the Government in Missouri
Someone wearing a badge does not have a free pass to engage in reckless behavior. When a police officer chases a suspect and causes an accident, or a government employee harms someone due to negligence, the victim of the accident can claim compensation for financial losses and suffering.
There are strict statutes of limitations in both Missouri and Illinois in cases involving governmental negligence. If you have been injured by a negligent government employee, you need to take action as soon as possible to protect your right to claim compensation.
Contact our firm today for a free consultation with a lawyer.
Experienced and Determined Advocates
Devereaux, Stokes, Fernandez & Leonard is a personal injury firm that aggressively seeks compensation for people who have suffered losses as the result of negligence. We have with a record of success in cases involving governmental negligence — and the knowledge, resources and determination needed to obtain results for our clients.
Our firm represents people in cases involving:
- Accidents caused by drivers of government vehicles
- Negligence by paramedics and ambulance drivers
- Accidents and assaults in schools, on playgrounds and in government buildings
- Police misconduct
- Injuries caused by non-lethal force devices such as tasers, tear gas, rubber bullets, night sticks and stun guns
- Use of excessive force by police and security guards
- Wrongful or malicious prosecution
- False imprisonment
- Failure to supervise or provide medical treatment to inmates
- Jail suicides
- Other acts of negligence caused by government employees
Building a Strong Case
Our firm will act promptly to investigate the events leading to your injuries. We will take steps to preserve evidence and to document the negligence of government employees responsible for your injuries. Devereaux, Stokes, Fernandez & Leonard will vigorously represent you at all stages of the legal process and seek maximum compensation for you.
Free Consultation With an Attorney
Contact us for a free consultation with a government employee negligence attorney in St. Louis.